Obada-Prize is an international award, endowed by the Natural Sciences Publishing. Initiated as a recognition of his excellence Professor Abdel-Shafy Obada. The Obada-Prize recognizes and encourages innovative and interdisciplinary research that cuts across traditional boundaries and paradigms. It aims to foster universal values of excellence, creativity, justice, democracy, and progress and to promote the scientific, technological and humanistic achievements that advance and improve our world.
There are three prizes supported by African Academy of Sciences (North Africa Branch)
- Distinguished Researcher
- The target group is researchers who are aged 40 or below
- Undergraduate and Post Graduate Students (The prize will be awarded according to the students presentation and no need to send a published work)
- Your CV (for prizes 1,2,3)
- h-index and total number of citations (from SCOPUS web page ) (for prizes 1,2 only)
- A list of 5 published papers in international journals (from the last 10 years) (for prizes 1,2 only)